Dust in our apartments and houses is a mixture of everything that we bring in or what is brought by the air ‒ from smog to particles of our skin or pets.
Research has shown that there are about 9,000 different microorganisms in the dust, 7,000 of which are bacteria, the rest are various fungal and mould spores,
and viruses. The most dangerous bacteria found in the dust are Staphylococcus aureus as well as Group A and B Streptococcus
1. Bacteria multiply very quickly.
In favourable conditions, they can divide even every 30 minutes!
2. They settle on heat sources, e.g. furnaces or radiators.
1. Proven effective against all common microbes including bacteria, mould and fungi
2. Proven to reduce bacteria/microbes on products by up to 99.5% after two hours or 99.99% after 24 hours
3. Minimises the potential for cross contamination
Makes a product more hygienic and safer to use